VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Pastel Yellow Belly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Empty
PostSubject: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 am

I got this guy recently from Freedom Breeder with another ball for my girl friend. Hes a 2012 I guess now I need a YB female or two for him.

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Spyb210

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Spyb110

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Spyb11
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 am

Nice pickup!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

...just curious, why is there no YB markers on it?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:01 pm

maxhorsley wrote:
...just curious, why is there no YB markers on it?
Not quite sure what markers you're looking for, but I know the markers are quite a bit different once you hit combos.  His flames up top have a little red blushing in them, he has "checkering" but its a bit higher up but most of it is faded/clear. 

The more I look at this guy the more and more I like him.  Maybe he would be perfect for the really cool butter I have.

One odd thing is he has a really big head (long) being a 2012 animal his head is almost as long the 2500 g female we have (yeah shes gaining a lot of weight)
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:15 pm

....ya, i'm still looking for he firing on the sides and checkered markings on the scales I suppose-because between yours and my Superpastel I see no difference that would stand out and say YB to me-which is really irritating because i'm still staying away from YB stuff until I can learn to properly identify them.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:41 pm

maxhorsley wrote:
....ya, i'm still looking for he firing on the sides and checkered markings on the scales I suppose-because between yours and my Superpastel I see no difference that would stand out and say YB to me-which is really irritating because i'm still staying away from YB stuff until I can learn to properly identify them.
For the most part I'm with you, I got him for a really good deal, compared to most supers I've seen in person hes a bit different looking I trust the source, I just wish it was a female cryingwithlaughter 
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:26 pm

I think the two pastel genes kill most of the markers. I was looking into one a while back and noticed it was hard to identify the YB gene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 pm

This guy just shed, looks a little different

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Spy

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Spy1

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Spy2

Super Pastel Yellow Belly Spy3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Pastel Yellow Belly   Super Pastel Yellow Belly Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Pastel Yellow Belly
Page 1 of 1