VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

some pictures of my

Go down 
+2
gatto152
smd58
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

some pictures of my  Empty
PostSubject: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 pm

29 gallon bio cube salt water mini reef...........
some pictures of my  PA210030
some pictures of my  PA210031
these clowns were replaced with the black ones
some pictures of my  PA210032
some pictures of my  PA120022
some pictures of my  PA210034
some pictures of my  PA210036
some pictures of my  PA210037
Thanks for looking,
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Thats real nice
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Wow. Nicely done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Thank you, fish and tanks are my second next to reptiles.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 pm

That's beautiful, does it take a lot to maintain? We had a 125 gal salt tank when I was younger and it wasn't that much work, but I hear the smaller you go the harder it is to maintain pH etc.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 pm

I used to have a 125 gallon reef. I love them and if I had the time would do it again. I'm also a scuba diver and enjoy seeing coral reefs in their natural environment. You have a beautiful setup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Looks real Nice....
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Not much work but some. I use a brightwell salt so my water stays farly good. Its like the snakes, I like them so it not like work to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of my    some pictures of my  Empty

Back to top Go down

some pictures of my
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: