VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

ISO Empty
PostSubject: ISO   ISO EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:46 pm

i am looking for a RELIABLE feeder breeder in RICHOND like immediately. i feed live and dont own enough BPs to buy in bulk.. Im looking for about 10-15 small rats a week.. consistently.. I hate Angry  buying from pet stores..
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

ISO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO   ISO EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

ISO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO   ISO EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:14 pm

huh? i just looked at the link.. am i missing something
Back to top Go down
Don

ISO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO   ISO EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Mathew Miller should be able to help. If not, you I know of someone who will deliver, but there is a $50 minimum order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

ISO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO   ISO EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:10 pm

i was going through mat at first but his pick up hours dont really compliment my work schedeule.. my problem is that i dont one enough bps to make larger purchases.. i generally just need a few a week.. my male eats 2-4 small rats and my female eats 3-4 mediums a week..
Back to top Go down
crains0703
crains0703

ISO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO   ISO EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Try off the ark in chesterfeild, just let him know you will be coming in every so often and need set many mice and he will take care of you.
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

ISO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO   ISO EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:27 pm

ichopz wrote:
huh? i just looked at the link.. am i missing something

The nature center has several snakes and may have a source that they will share with you. At one time I shared shipping cost with a raptor rescue and a couple nature centers. Together we received a bulk discount which was beneficial to all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ISO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISO   ISO Empty

Back to top Go down

ISO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: