VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shakers??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Shakers?? Empty
PostSubject: Shakers??   Shakers?? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Shakers?? 20130913
Shakers?? 20130914

Most of you may have read the other article and some may have even of stopped by my half done website to read more... but in a nut shell IDK what I really have here as I've been told they look alot like superfly's yet there isn't ANY fire in them at all...
 They don't fit the pastel category for either blonde nor other line's of pastel based on their head's and blushing being too white... On the same note they really don't fit into the super pastel category as there not white/purplish enough/blushed enough to be...
   After speaking to several people more knowledgeable than myself I was told it's safe to say there is definitely something else going on here...  
 I look forward to posting more pics as they age, and to seeing what exactly is going on with the Ayres gene in 2014.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

Shakers?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakers??   Shakers?? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
Most of you may have read the other article and some may have even of stopped by my half done website to read more...
And that web site would be...???

Oh and I know what to call that morph: HOLDBACK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/

Shakers??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: