VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers?? Empty
PostSubject: Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??   Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers?? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:58 pm

So, not having been to one of these expos before, do the vendors usually have disposable containers for any live specimens you might purchase?? Or does one need to bring a container?????
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??   Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers?? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Everyone I've done business with at this expo has had containers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Don

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??   Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers?? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Everyone I know has containers or bags. You shouldn't have to bring your own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??   Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers?? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:41 pm

DW, I'm going to bring some bags if you need them. If you still have my number, give me a call if you need one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??   Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers?? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Thanks, guys, for the info. Sort of getting revved up about it. Bringing my wife to keep me in check!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??   Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reptile Expo on Sunday: Vendor Containers??
Page 1 of 1