VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? Empty
PostSubject: Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?   Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Anyone know? I checked the Wine and Cake shop and they only had opaque. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?   Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:01 pm

What size?
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?   Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Pet paradise has some. Also that restaurant depot on va beach blvd.
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?   Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 pm

I got mine from grocery stores. Most did not know how or what to charge and just gave them to me.

Last edited by jw on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?   Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Thanks everyone! Looking for something that can hold BP hatchlings but found a solution. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?   Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:03 am

order chinese food for delivery twice a week and about a month later you have quiet a collection of cups... cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?   Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to find deli cups locally in Hampton Roads?
Page 1 of 1