VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee  Empty
PostSubject: Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee    Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 am

Had this guy a month now, I'd say hes grown 20 grams the last month (empty weight)

Well my son still has interest so that's a good thing, he loves this little guy and has been checking his temps with a heat gun. Hes also cleaned up after him a couple times. My son while he doesn't quite understand a lot, hes real interested in getting his Bee to breed and make baby snakes lol! 

Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee  Photo11

Hes dulled up going into shed.

Hes growing like a weed, fed every time like clock work and done his business 3 days later, I honestly think he eat as often as offered.

Thanks again Don, looking forward to doing business with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee    Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:49 am

Nice, time to line a female up Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee    Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:07 am

Focal wrote:
Nice, time to line a female up Twisted Evil 
We have the one big normal, that I think is very clean looking for a normal.

Working on getting a couple others, but for the mean time I did find a single gene morph male that's a proven breeder that I couldn't pass up on. Next year I hope to load up on females from hatchlings, young adults and maybe a couple proven breeders.

Next year I really hope to add : Black Pastel Het Ghost Female, Champagne female (het ghost hopefully), a Mimosa Male, some enchi combos, fire combos. My girl friend wants a Super Fire, or a really clean BEL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee    Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee  Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Update - Sons Bumble Bee
Page 1 of 1