VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

December Herp of the Month Candidates!

Go down 
+7
byrd'sballs
DaganGecko
Cp3_Pythons
ajb28221
smd58
zues
Focal
11 posters

December Herp of the Month!
zues
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap13%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Focal X
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap4%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
smd58
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap22%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
ajb28221
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap13%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Cp3 pythons
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap4%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
DaganGecko
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap30%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
byrd'sballs
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap9%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
fuzz
 4% [ 1 ]
Chuck H.
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_lcap0%December Herp of the Month Candidates! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

December Herp of the Month Candidates! Empty
PostSubject: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Submit a picture and get added to the poll! This will be for the December Herp of the Month and appear on the homepage! You can change your vote at any time.

Last edited by Focal X on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Playing around with my son's Halloween mask. Probably a better entry for October.
December Herp of the Month Candidates! Snakes073
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Christmas came early this year Very Happy

December Herp of the Month Candidates! 83a26008
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 pm

One of the only things with a name Montie.
December Herp of the Month Candidates! 019
Back to top Go down
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 pm

December Herp of the Month Candidates! Dscf4059u

GREEN AND RED! Xmas colors!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:21 pm

December Herp of the Month Candidates! Python10
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm

December Herp of the Month Candidates! 80475_176088_Large_K0UmUHV0N3Bxl

I think this photo has a nice Christmas flavor. This is my beautiful little orange/red stripe garg, Smeagol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 am

spiddy man

[img]December Herp of the Month Candidates! Spiddy16[/img]
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 am

im trying to post a picture but for some reason i cant. however it lets me put it as my display picture. weird.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:08 am

I would try uploading it to photobucket.com and posting the link here
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 am

k will do
Back to top Go down
fuzz
Established Member+
Established Member+

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 pm

I wanna play!
This is Mocha
December Herp of the Month Candidates! 184039_244407302251258_100000459701607_899848_80807_n
Back to top Go down
Chuck H.
Chuck H.

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:22 pm

What's the deadline?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:24 pm

30NOV2011
Back to top Go down
Chuck H.
Chuck H.

PostSubject: My juvie Knight Anole   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Here he / she is, hatched the day after Father's Day this year:

December Herp of the Month Candidates! 111911017

Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 am

how is a tie broken? do we take the tied photos and then vote again on just those? just curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 am

Yeah I think that's how I'll do it. Dec 1st, I will take all the people that tied and do like a 24 hour poll. Winner will be posted on the homepage Dec 2nd.

Rock the vote!! lol!

Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:02 am

Focal X wrote:
Yeah I think that's how I'll do it. Dec 1st, I will take all the people that tied and do like a 24 hour poll. Winner will be posted on the homepage Dec 2nd.

Rock the vote!! lol!

lol, sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:55 am

Oh man! It's getting close to the end. Looks like it's down to Steve and Dagan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 am

Come on all you hiding in the back ground sign up and vote, and if your signed up and havent voted vote. I voted for Dagan myself that a cool looking lizzard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Herp of the Month Candidates!   December Herp of the Month Candidates! Empty

Back to top Go down

December Herp of the Month Candidates!
Page 1 of 1