VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

central american banded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hondarider14

central american banded Empty
PostSubject: central american banded   central american banded EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 pm

I got a central American banded gecko who is losing weight but keeps eating can anyone help me
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: central american banded   central american banded EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:16 pm

First thing you might want to do is collect a good stool specimen and have it checked by a vet. Worms are pretty common. The juvenile bearded dragons I got in June had pinworms. Several more things come to mind: what are you feeding it and how often? is it competing for food with a larger or faster cage-mate and losing? and, how old it it? Hope these points help. Post what you find out if you can. Hope you can get to the root of the problem.
Back to top Go down
hondarider14

PostSubject: Re: central american banded   central american banded EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:22 am

In a ten by itself food crickets and some mill worms I got him bout a year ago so he might be 1.5- 2 years old thanks for ur help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: central american banded   central american banded Empty

Back to top Go down

central american banded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: