VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

two in two days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: two in two days   two in two days EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Picked up two new ones, 1 female yellow bell and a female specter. And I know wheres the pictures. wont have that kind of time till sunday.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: two in two days   two in two days EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:21 pm

awesome, congrats!!!! cant wait to see pics!!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: two in two days   two in two days EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:42 am

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: two in two days   two in two days EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Well, tell us your projects!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: two in two days   two in two days EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 pm

.... Steve seriously you couldn't have waited till Sunday to tell this when you had pics to put with this news... SMFH.... cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: two in two days   two in two days EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
.... Steve seriously you couldn't have waited till Sunday to tell this when you had pics to put with this news... SMFH.... cryingwithlaughter
more fun this way
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: two in two days   two in two days EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 pm

DaganGecko wrote:
Well, tell us your projects!
Mostly leopards and ghost stuff. Ive done so many different snake over the years that at this point I only do what I like. If it cost to much I go the het way. Some of the other thing Iam working on are, BEL and pied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

two in two days Empty
PostSubject: Re: two in two days   two in two days Empty

Back to top Go down

two in two days
Page 1 of 1