VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

can female ballpythons have large scent glands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

can female ballpythons have large scent glands Empty
PostSubject: can female ballpythons have large scent glands   can female ballpythons have large scent glands EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:08 am

need to know if you guys have seen females have large scent glands almost like a male but not i traded for a cinny female and was gaurenteed it was female from a reptile shop in yorktown ive seen where they can have red scent glands but small this girl has what looks to be penes but doesent come out as far and no sperm and is 2 years old and weighs 1100 grams i contacted the owner and they assured me it was female and had gotten this snake from matt shifflet which i will be contacting soon to verify. so im confused being i have popped many many snakes and now am getting concerned about this pictures or videos would help me greatly and advise thankyou, sorry for the punctuation was on my phone
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: can female ballpythons have large scent glands   can female ballpythons have large scent glands EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:01 am

update turns out a male and have talked to both parties and have returned snake
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: can female ballpythons have large scent glands   can female ballpythons have large scent glands EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Glad you got that figured out!
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: can female ballpythons have large scent glands   can female ballpythons have large scent glands EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm

i know right pm me have a question for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can female ballpythons have large scent glands   can female ballpythons have large scent glands Empty

Back to top Go down

can female ballpythons have large scent glands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Local Discussions :: Hampton Roads-
Jump to: