VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ Empty
PostSubject: LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~   LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Anyone free tonight n not doing anything?
Been planning a BBQ and had a few ppl bail due to the concert going on, now Im stuck with more food then I can handle lol

If anyone is interested in a relaxing night, BBQ, beer pong n possibly corn hole.
Lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~   LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Free food, that's a great offer! I'm on daddy day care for the night but I wish I could make it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~   LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Sad ...lmao...me too...and I just don't like driving my jeep so far, especially into Va Beach. Momma's got duty tonight so at home with the boy.
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~   LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 am

Its all good guys!
Im pretty sure I could feed an orphanage with all this extra food though! lol! 
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~   LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Lucky Orphans....Sad 
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~   LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~   LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~ Empty

Back to top Go down

LAST MINUTE! ~SORRY~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Local Discussions :: Hampton Roads-
Jump to: