VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi everyone

Go down 
+3
Jabberwocky Dragons
ezekiel21
pksnipr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pksnipr
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
pksnipr

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone   hi everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 pm

hey guys. my name is joe. i live in va beach. been in to reptiles my whole life but, recently got to a point where i could invest the time and money they need. i mostly keep snakes but i do have a few turtles too. currently i have 1.0.0 amazon tree boa, 1.0.0 spotted python, 1.1.0 western hognose, 1.0.0 jungle carpet python, 0.1.0 japanese rat snake, 0.1.0 chinese king rat snake, 0.0.1 common musk turtle, 1.1.0 eastern painted turtle. look forward to the posts and any help that im sure i'll need at some point. cheers.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:27 pm

WELCOME!! well if you need any help everyone here loves to give advice so just ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcome! I googled the chinese king rat snake and it looks incredible! How's her temperament?
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Welcome Joe!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
pksnipr
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
pksnipr

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 pm

honestly she's my newest. only had her 3 days. she's a yearling and about to finish her color change. had been watching her for a year and she was always wired but not mean. well i picked her up and got her home and took about 10 to he wrist and hand. been letting her chill till this afternoon when i pulled her out to take a look and realized she was in shed. her eyes are blue as the sky and she acquainted me with the term stinking goddess. i think ive got her early enough to get her settled but if not im not opposed to having a 7 foot evil demon. and thanks for the welcomes so far everyone.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone   hi everyone EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:58 am

Welcome,
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+