VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snake on the bus....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Snake on the bus.... Empty
PostSubject: Snake on the bus....   Snake on the bus.... EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Snake on the bus.... Image_zpsaecfbd3d
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Snake on the bus....   Snake on the bus.... EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:33 pm

I did 3m vinyl graphic installation in Hawaii...i can only imagine how much FUN this woulda been---some amazing work and artistry involved here!
Back to top Go down
Hayleyrbonini
Established Member
Established Member
Hayleyrbonini

PostSubject: Re: Snake on the bus....   Snake on the bus.... EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

I love this idea and look! As a snake lover, I appreciate this, however I feel like it will just make the general public more afraid of snakes -___- oh well what's new?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Snake on the bus....   Snake on the bus.... EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Hayleyrbonini wrote:
I love this idea and look! As a snake lover, I appreciate this, however I feel like it will just make the general public more afraid of snakes -___- oh well what's new?! Razz

Facepalm I know right Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake on the bus....   Snake on the bus.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Snake on the bus....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: