VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our Reptile Room build

Go down 
+3
Bottoms94
sbouldin
maxhorsley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

Our Reptile Room build Empty
PostSubject: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Our Reptile Room build 31de6a07-5f3a-4f9f-ba59-cb749fc059d8_zps78646cacOur Reptile Room build P7090280_zpsdfa5f445Our Reptile Room build P7090279_zpsbf96fed4
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 pm

This looks awesome! And so organized!
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Thanks....it's coming together...if i don't stay organized now-i have a bad habit of getting "off track" ---can't wait to get the final rack done to the far right so i can design the tile top that spans the whole thing (plans to do a Mosaic in the tile top)....will be amazing for sure.
Back to top Go down
Bottoms94
Bottoms94

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 pm

I see an airsoft gun...
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 pm

BTW ...1/2" dowels and 1/2" copper tubing straps is GREAT if you have kids --I set up the Tub Lock dealy to keep Noah from just sliding them out at will....cost about $5.00 per unit and is really worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:45 pm

that looks great, max! you make it seem so simple and clean.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Oh I ubderstand the getting off track thing..ill slowly start to leave things laying around. Lol. I need a mini fridge in my reptile room so I can just keep stuff in there! Either that or a bigger house Wink
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm

omg...i know...maybe when Cindy retires in 5 years we'll just buy a home that has a completely separate little building thats super clean for the reptiles alone...lol. A fella's gotta dream Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Nice! I like the child lock idea too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Looks vary nice.
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Thanks all....I can't wait to show off how awesome I am at tile Mosaics once we get the 4th and final rack installed in that right hand corner of the wall. ...Also can't wait to have the need for the "hatchling rack" countertop unit on the back wall(but that's down the road a few months of course)
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Reptile Room build   Our Reptile Room build Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Reptile Room build
Page 1 of 1