VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

getting started

Go down 
+6
Vergesseneins
maxhorsley
jw
Don
Focal
smb2585
10 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

getting started Empty
PostSubject: getting started   getting started EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:04 pm

We have been in talks of creating our web page and stuff but haven't really thought of a "name" for ourselves. how did you come up with your names and logos and such? We are still small but with the anticipated clutches the rest of this year, we would rather get a head start and begin building our clientele and interacting more in the community. Just having a problem coming up with a name... and been thinking for a while...
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 am

S&M Reptiles Smile

Someone on fauna hooked me up with the logo a few years ago. I can't remember who though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 am

I had my logo done by a recent college graduate. She has a degree in design. My wife came up with the name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Focal wrote:
S&M Reptiles Smile 

Nick has been trying for years to get his face on a logo......

getting started Smreptiles
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:16 pm

I may have to change my name and logo now!!!! Lol that's too funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Lmao that's hilarious. I don't think he'd like my initial first lol but it's more fun that way. I always think dirty stuff with balls.... our dog has huge balls and we call him bubba so I said "Bubba's Big Balls".... it wasn't funny to him but I chuckled.

Thanks all Smile
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:28 pm

...I still haven't picked a logo yet...but "MaximHunter" comes from my son"s middle name and my daughter's middle name.
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:28 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 am

Mine comes from my lil red tail i lost, but still in the midst of making a logo :p
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:35 am

Gamble372 wrote:
Mine comes from my lil red tail i lost, but still in the midst of making a logo :p

Do I get a discount on animals if I have your company name tatted across my back?
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 am

Our logo also came from a recent college grad who majored in graphic design, possibly the same one as Don. I gave her the basic idea and she sketched out the different designs. I built the website myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 am

I was thinking of going to a tattoo artist...then taking the results of that to a graphic artist?
Back to top Go down
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:11 am

I think VistaPrint allows you to design images/logos on their website for free to design business cards. Maybe doing that would help someone brainstorm ideas on their templates for logos? Then if you get something you like, you're killing two birds with one stone, since you can then design business cards for things like reptile shows and that sort of thing as well. I know this post is a few years old, just tossing ideas out there for anyone else thinking about starting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting started Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started Empty

Back to top Go down

getting started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion :: Business Discussion-
Jump to: