VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leopard gecko lover

Go down 
+2
Grymm
Bottoms94
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bottoms94
Bottoms94

Leopard gecko lover Empty
PostSubject: Leopard gecko lover   Leopard gecko lover EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Hello all,
I am a leopard gecko lover from Chesterfield Virginia(20 mins south of Richmond). I attend VCU, with a major of music ed. I have had many leopard geckos over the past 10 years and have learned many lesson when dealing with these lovely reptiles. Especially not to leave them with your parents because they suck at taking care of them. Luckily I am moving into a house soon, and will be taking my leos with me. Right now I have two leos, but will be looking into more now that they can come with me. I have Tina, a normal leo, that i've had for 3 years, and Pyra, a super hypo tangerine, that i've had for 1 year. Sadly i lost my big guy Geico, who i had for 9 years, when i went to college. I'm glad I can be in a VA friedly forum, and I can't wait to meet some of you via this forum.

Thanks,
Aaron Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Leopard gecko lover   Leopard gecko lover EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:05 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Leopard gecko lover   Leopard gecko lover EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Welcome Aaron!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Leopard gecko lover   Leopard gecko lover EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Welcome to VaH Aaron!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Leopard gecko lover   Leopard gecko lover EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Leopard gecko lover   Leopard gecko lover EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 pm

I was never really a fan of Leos until recently, in the past few months geckos in general have really grown on me and now I seem to be picking up more and more geckos, I'm at 4 cresteds and 3 Leos... Post pics of your Leos if you can
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopard gecko lover   Leopard gecko lover Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopard gecko lover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: