VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

blue eyed lucys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 pm

whats your favorite form, dirty or clean?
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Lesser x Vin Russo = nice, clean perfect white BEL. I'd also have to have a pastel super mojave, dirty with yellow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:36 pm

i have 3 female mojos and one male with another on the way, i prefer the dirty ones myself, hope to add a lesser to the collection very soon just to give it a go
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 pm

( I hope this works )

Here's a quick snapshot of the Mojo Male I got from Nick in a trade I swear he looks like a Butter in person My camera does him NO JUSTICE

blue eyed lucys Mojoma12

blue eyed lucys Mojoma13
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

pretty snake wanna sell em
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 am

this is my favorite mojave i own shes a 2010 800 gram shitty pic but i love how light she is

blue eyed lucys Mojave10
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 am

byrd'sballs wrote:
pretty snake wanna sell em

I cant sell this guy, yet.. I only have two male's ( neither will go this season Sad )
One's been off feed since breeding and the other ( The Mojo pictured above may not be up to weight this season time shall tell though )

Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 pm

I dont care clean or dirty I just want one. I have a mojo female and a lesser male to make it but the female only eats when she wants.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 pm

i hear that i have a few mojo female and a couple males, i really want another female thats already of breeding size but i cant find one, but im in the same boat you are i love bels and i want 4 or 5 of them lol!
Back to top Go down
Don

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Lesser x Mohave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Sponsored content

blue eyed lucys Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue eyed lucys   blue eyed lucys Empty

Back to top Go down

blue eyed lucys
Page 1 of 1