VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello

Go down 
+2
TheRealYoda34
megkel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Meg and I am addicted to reptiles. lol I am currently in southern GA but moving up to VA. I belong to the Jacksonville (I live closer to Jacksonville than any other city) herpetological society and looking for similar involvements in Va. I loving going out and doing educational outings with my snakes. I have done shows for my mother and mother-in-law's schools and hoping now living closer I can branch out and do more.

My collection consists of
8 boa constrictors
3 ball pythons
2 corn snakes
2 Reticulated Pythons
2 Carpet Pythons
1 Western Hognose
1 Macklock Python
1 Kanyan Sand Boa
1 Angolan Python
1 Bearded Dragon
2 Crested Geckos
1 Blue Tongue Skink

I have been keeping reptiles since I was 16, I am now... well lets just say I have been keeping them for over ten years. lol I am always up for learning something new, I will never claim to know everything or become defensive at being corrected.

Other than my reptiles I love taking photos, hanging out with my dogs and my family. Pretty easy to get along with and usually 9 times out of 10 being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Welcome! Over here in Hampton roads we seem to have a pretty awesome group of herp addicts! And pics of your herps would be awesome! I always like to see everyone's reptiles!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Welcome, nice group of animals.
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:36 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:15 am

Welcome!! We have the Virginia Herp Society and there should be a link to the right. Their membership is a great deal for what they offer. Have a safe trip!!

http://www.virginiaherpetologicalsociety.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:15 am

I saw the title of this thread and thought "Sweet! Lionel Richie is joining VAHerps!"

Meg, even though you mislead me with your thread title, welcome anyway. I have snakes and stuff but I don't feel like talking about them right now. I am still upset by your deception. I hope I can get over this. Laughing
Back to top Go down
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Thank you everyone! I will head over and post photos of everyone shortly. Thank you for the VHS Membership link, I have already headed over and joined. For a short time I will be in Northern Virginia with my family and hopefully by the end of summer will be in the VA Beach area.

Sorry MadKatter, I am not Lionel Richie. I can see how "Hello" would be misleading lol Hopefully you will find the kindness and patience in your heart to forgive me. I wait with bated breath for your forgiveness and the honor of hearing about your snakes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: