VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Riverside Reptiles

Go down 
+4
ax2austin
Focal
ezekiel21
riversidereptiles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
riversidereptiles
riversidereptiles

Hi from Riverside Reptiles Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Ethan. I own Riverside Reptiles. I've been in the herp hobby for 25+ years. Currently my main focus is high end geckos although I do work with and enjoy many different herps. I'm also the Admin for the largest all gecko forum on the internet, Geckos Unlimited (http://www.geckosunlimited.com/community). Just came across this forum and am always glad to find more local herpers. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
Ethan
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi Ethan. Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 pm

nice to have ya on the site

Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi from Riverside Reptiles Welcome
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:35 am

Welcome to vaherps!
Back to top Go down
ajb28221
Established Member
Established Member
ajb28221

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 am

Hey Ethan,
Also a member of GU, believe we've talked before. Any chance your gonna be at the Richmond Expo this weekend?
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:21 am

Hi Ethan! I am glad to see someone with so much experience. I am not a member of geckos unlimited, but I am a member of Pangea Reptile Forums, which is another large gecko forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your neat species. I LOVE the eye of that critter in your avatar. What a neat gecko!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Riverside Reptiles   Hi from Riverside Reptiles Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Riverside Reptiles
Page 1 of 1