VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
medusa40

new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! Empty
PostSubject: new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!   new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Hello all! I am new here, just saw your post on craigslist. A couple of days ago I removed a turtle from the road and was hoping to find out what it is. I need to figure out how to post a pic on here. It's definitely a land turtle or a tortoise of some kind. Let me know if there is someone out there I can send a pic to or post it on here!

I'm in va beach.
Tracy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!   new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi Tracy and welcome! Identification threads are my favorite Very Happy

You can use the upload attachment option when you make a post or use www.photobucket.com.

If that doesn't work, send me a message and I'll give you my email and I can upload it for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
medusa40

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!   new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:16 am

I'm trying to use the upload attatchment and it doesn't seem to be working. I've never used photobucket.
Back to top Go down
medusa40

PostSubject: adding photobucket   new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:30 am

https://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/medusa005/little%20turtle/

Trying to use photobucket, I put 2 pics in this album if you can get to it!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!   new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:01 am

Yay it worked! It looks like it could be an eastern box turtle but I'm not sure. Some pics looked like it but some did not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!   new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 pm

The brown coloration throws me off a bit. I believe it is a box turtle, though. Looks young.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!   new to the forum and need a turtle ID!! Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the forum and need a turtle ID!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: