VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!

Go down 
+3
smd58
smb2585
DaganGecko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! Empty
PostSubject: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Hey, everyone. Smile

I found this forum through the Lynchburg craigslist ad. I am quite glad you all posted there, since I have recently moved to VA from TN (I was originally born and raised in VA, however, and have family here). I was a member of a local Tennessee reptile forum that had MANY get-togethers and parties that were quite fun. Unfortunately here I have not found a local group until now. I really miss reptile parties! I hope you guys have some in the near future.

I'm a self employed artist with a bachelors of fine arts degree in art with a concentration in drawing. I paint reptiles on wooden boxes, do wood burnings, oil paintings, and other projects. I also draw my own reptile comic that I update every Sunday. I invite anyone to favorite me and join with their google accounts for updates! http://squamatabydagan.blogspot.com/ I am always looking for new members and comments.

I've been pretty lonely lately, so I'm hoping I can meet some new friends here. Thanks! 🐱
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Welcome!!!!! I always love it when other females join! Was checking out your comic strips... you are very talented!!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Welcome, your strips are cool.

Last edited by smd58 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Welcome!! The comics are awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm glad you guys like the comic! I'll be posting a new one on Sunday. Be sure to subscribe. Smile

So, the majority of the reptile keepers in Knoxville, TN were concentrating on either leopard geckos or ball pythons. What's the spread here? I myself have quite a few gargoyle geckos. I used to have more ball pythons but am narrowing my collection. At the moment I'm trying to save money for a lesser pastel male to pair with my mojave girl when she's old enough.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 pm

I think most of us have ball pythons, bearded dragons, geckos and rats Very Happy and a few roach breeders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Darn...another one of my CL ads was deleted. It's so frustrating. I'm convinced people just delete them because it's not kittens.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am

Agree with that. We are "rehoming" 2 of our male BPs and the ads get deleted on CL all the time... even if we use Rehome and not sell lol.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 am

welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:16 am

Sit back pour yourself a drink and ejoy the site....
Back to top Go down
riversidereptiles
riversidereptiles

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Hey, I'm not too far from Yorktown. I work mostly with high end geckos these days (everything from Nephrurus to Uroplatus to P. Masobe). But a few other odds and ends as well. I also run the Geckos Unlimited forums. We have a fair amount of members from Va as well as tons of Rhac owners. Come check it out when you get some time: http://www.geckosunlimited.com/community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!   New to the Forum but Ready to Roll! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum but Ready to Roll!
Page 1 of 1