VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NAMED! Not what I was expecting! Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread

Go down 
2 posters

Male Aboriginal names plus their meanings
Adoni "sunset"
NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_lcap29%NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Daku "sand"
NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_lcap0%NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dorak "lively"
NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_lcap14%NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kami "Prickly lizard"
NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_lcap14%NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Koora "the day"
NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_lcap0%NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maku "small fire"
NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_lcap43%NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Mandu "the sun"
 0% [ 0 ]
Thowra "wind"
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Empty
PostSubject: NAMED! Not what I was expecting! Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread   NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm

So I got this sexy fella from Brian (Jabberwocky) and have picked a small assortment of Aboriginal names, I'd love some input from you all! Also new suggestions are welcome!!!

NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread 2-24-112

NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread 2-24-114

Feeling a little darker while he's getting used to his new home (Also already eating like a pig!!)

NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread 2-24-115

NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread 2-24-116

Last edited by Jaded_Heart on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
Silvia Hurd
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Silvia Hurd

PostSubject: Re: NAMED! Not what I was expecting! Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread   NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:05 am

Yes, Adoni would be perfect for that little guy... Congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

PostSubject: Re: NAMED! Not what I was expecting! Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread   NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 am

Well turns out I took a poll to end up picking a name that wasn't even on the roster! Embarassed

I've ended p falling for Mojo! So it's official! MOJO THE BEARDIE!!!!

NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread 2-24-117
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAMED! Not what I was expecting! Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread   NAMED!  Not what I was expecting!  Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

NAMED! Not what I was expecting! Another "NAME MY CRITTER" thread
Page 1 of 1