VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April: Herp Of the Month Candidates

Go down 
+4
Jaded_Heart
TheRealYoda34
TheSnakeSpectrum
Focal
8 posters

April's Herp of the Month Candidates
TheSnakeSpectrum
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap12%April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
TheRealYoda34
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap29%April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Jaded_Heart
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap18%April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Leftoflarry
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap12%April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
PandoraChams
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap6%April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
will4ya
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap18%April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
sic_anger
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap5%April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Empty
PostSubject: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:02 am

Here we go for April! Select your own theme for this month. April Fools, Earth Day, Tax Day whatever Razz

Ever-changing Rules:

You can change your vote at any time.

Your photo entry CANNOT be changed after it has been posted. ONLY ONE PICTURE PER MEMBER.

The sooner you get your photo up in the beginning of the month, the higher the visibility and more votes

The photographer should own the picture. Photo's stolen off the internet will not be accepted. Pictures of wildlife, museums, zoo's, field collections, and aquariums are fine, as long as they were taken by you.

Voting starts at the beginning of the month and ends at the end of the month. Winner is chosen the first day of the next month

Please DO NOT post unless you are posting a picture. Off topic posts will be removed.

Ready set go!!

Last edited by Focal on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
TheSnakeSpectrum
Established Member
Established Member
TheSnakeSpectrum

PostSubject: Re: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Not a reptile..but still pretty neat. This is a Hercules Beetle my science teacher found last year and let me borrow it for some photography. It was an amazing creature, but its grasp was permanent! It had hooked claws that really hurt, took me 30 minutes to pry him off. Anyway, he's on a tomato, and there's little photohshop to this picture. I just adjusted the saturation slightly. For the background I used crumpled construction paper Smile He was really awesome, and I had no idea you could find these here. I've been searching for one ever since...but only found a dead female on the road.
April: Herp Of the Month Candidates True_colors_by_naturescreatures-d56w1yp_zps3bf6a902
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:52 pm

My Leopard Gecko "Superman"

April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Imag0412
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

PostSubject: Re: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Awesome "floating" Dart Frog! APRIL FOOLS! He's on the glass... Wink

April: Herp Of the Month Candidates 2-24-111
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am

Mom..Dad... this is NOT what it looks like. Smile (I took this picture last year at the Shenandoah River State Park during the 2012 VHS Spring Survey. We literally lifted a rock and found this unholy alliance. Smile

April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Img_3411
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
PandoraChams
PandoraChams

PostSubject: Re: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:48 pm

With tax time just around the corner, we know its a dog eat dog world..or ah, cham eat cricket world..when the taxman cometh..

[code]April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Cricke15
Back to top Go down
will4ya
will4ya

PostSubject: Re: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:30 pm

April: Herp Of the Month Candidates 100_0710
This is one my baby gargoyle geckos i hatched in early december of last year. He sees his reflection and thinks its another gargoyle gecko. Photo taken 03/06/13 .
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: rather late then never   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Just got this pic thing doen sorry it's late but still wanna shareApril: Herp Of the Month Candidates 42844412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April: Herp Of the Month Candidates   April: Herp Of the Month Candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

April: Herp Of the Month Candidates
Page 1 of 1