VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dinner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

dinner Empty
PostSubject: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 am

dinner IMG_1823

This is honestly the first time one of my ball pythons has wrapped ALL the way around its meal.... just thought it was neat Smile
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 am

Yep, I've never seen one that coiled before either. Last night the spinner bit the weanling in a way that it's entire head was already down it's throat before he killed it. I guess he was hungry LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 am

LOL all of ours wrap... I have never seen ours not wrap.... well except Corona... shes so tiny I don't know if she could...
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 am

i bought a bunch of fuzzies and pinkies sunday and fed them yesterday. i had 3 fuzzies left over so i fed one to my normal female, the one in the pics i posted, and she bit it right on the nose and squeezed it for bought 2 seconds then just swallowed it alive. i guess she didnt feel like she needed to waste the time killing it. my male gerbil killed two of the babies my female had so i removed him from her cage and decided id see what she would do if i replaced them with the two remaining fuzzies. she moved her babies away from them but goes in to feed them every now and then, they are still alive and doing very well..... its kinda cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:49 am

Cute until you feed them to the snakes.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 am

lol, yeah.... i guess. i might keep them, if the gerbil can keep them alive.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:06 pm

ezekiel21 wrote:
lol, yeah.... i guess. i might keep them, if the gerbil can keep them alive.

I havent tryed it with gerbils, but Ive used a mother rat to keep them going. A good mom rat will take anything.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:16 pm

ive done that too, with rats. but the gerbils ive had throughout my life have been the WORST mothers ever, so i am pretty surprised she is taking such good care of them.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:42 pm

I used to have a cat that would try to nurse the other cats kittens... too bad she didnt have milk... poor thing was a better mother to the kittens than their real mother... too bad she never had her own babies... she was my first cat that I picked out and was mine... we had her for about 9 years before she died... i cried for days and didnt go to school or anything I was so depressed..
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm

way to kill the mood........ im just kidding, im sorry for your loss. when my first boa died i didnt talk to anyone for almost two weeks and i cried for like 3 days straight (im such a baby). do you want another cat?? we have 3 that i hate with a passion......
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:50 pm

No LOL i have 2... one that hates Miles and one that is scared of Him... My cat hates Miles... (only when I am around because when I leave for work he goes and snuggles up to Miles in bed) and then my daughter's cat runs as soon as she hears his voice... she has always been a wack job cat (we call her Jazz the Spaz - her name is Jasmine)... she only comes to me and my kid... and my mom sometimes... LOL and when they are gone, NO MORE...

even though I will probably have a kitten within a week LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: dinner   dinner Empty

Back to top Go down

dinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: