VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share this little guy we hatched out a couple months ago: Bright orange, high grade translucent, high grade leatherback, poss het hypo. The picture doesn't really do him justice as the orange almost looks like its glowing. We're going to hold him back as a future breeder and are excited about the possibilities.

Thanks for looking,
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Oooh he is cuuute.. my daughter's favorite color is Orange so anytime we see anything that is orange she "has to have it"...
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Haha, thank you... better hide the pic then!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Nice looking Beardie...
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Yes definately will not show her because she wants a beardie or a gecko anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Nice! I see you got the pic to work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks Everyone! Yes, I think I attached it incorrectly as a document instead of an image but I think I have it now.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:23 am

Wow thats a great looking dragon, they had nothing like that when i was doing dragons. went to your web sight you have nine animals and a good looking sight.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:04 pm

Thank you! The dragon morphs are expanding now although nowhere near as extensive as the bps. The site is still a work in progress... I spent a few months trying to learn Dreamweaver and Java and concluded a basic design will be fine for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon   Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Orange Translucent Bearded Dragon
Page 1 of 1