VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you doing for New Years?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

What are you doing for New Years? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:03 am

We are leaving Virginia this afternoon and driving to Michigan. I'm being dropped off and my parter (and the dog) are continuing on to Wisconsin. We both have family in those states. Normally we go to each together but decided to split and spend more time with our own family rather than a little with both. Not looking forward to the drive North with all the snow and whatnot, but we're hopeful it won't be too bad. We have a babysitter for all the blue tongue skinks, rats, roaches, and reef tank.

Its never easy to just get away. And I thought it was hard when the kids were little!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 am

Have a safe trip, I'll take some some..... Snow
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 am

Have fun and keep that snow up there. Don't bring any back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Have a safe trip! I'll probably be cleaning cages and feeding snakes when the ball drops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:33 pm

I will be sleeping! I'm not much of a New Years person, there are too many drunk people on the roads and I live too far from civilization to actually travel Smile have fun and definitely keep the snow over there!!!!
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:40 pm

We got back from our trip last night. I came home to find my male BTS awake from his brumation. One of the females is up, but not the one I'm planning on breeding. The others should be up soon and the fun can begin. Hopefully more babies to come in June.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Yay babies!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for New Years?   What are you doing for New Years? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for New Years?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: