VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I cant put my finger on it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief
Mischief

I cant put my finger on it... Empty
PostSubject: I cant put my finger on it...   I cant put my finger on it... EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 am

Hello everyone,
I have been observing my ball python soaking random parts of his body over the past two weeks or so. I am not sure what little guy is trying to tell me though. I've checked him thoroughly for mites or any other sort of skin issues and have yet to see anything out of the ordinary. He is also not showing any signs of a respiratory infections. I keep his humidity and temperatures where they are supposed to be as well. Is there anything else that I should pay attention for? He does deficate regularly as well if that has any bearing on what's up. Thanks in advance for any help.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: I cant put my finger on it...   I cant put my finger on it... EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:03 pm

He might be getting ready for a shed. I have one snake that does it weeks before he even turns gray and it use to drive me nuts. I'm seeing more do it this time of year even though I keep the humidity up. I would just keep an eye on his tummy and make sure it doesn't discolor (red/pink/brown).
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Mischief
Mischief

PostSubject: Re: I cant put my finger on it...   I cant put my finger on it... EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:07 pm

I did initially think it could have been shed related, but he started it right after the last shed. I checked him to ensure there wasn't any left on him but it was a complete one piece shed.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: I cant put my finger on it...   I cant put my finger on it... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 pm

I have a sugar that's go right to the water bowl after ever meal. Stays there for a day then goes on his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant put my finger on it...   I cant put my finger on it... Empty

Back to top Go down

I cant put my finger on it...
Page 1 of 1