VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tinley Pick Ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Tinley Pick Ups Corona10
"Corona" - Female Pied from Claude Yoakum -- named Corona because her little dish she came home in was in a Corona box with heat and I decided after looking at a Corono box for 14 hours in the car she was going to be called Corona Wink She had her first shed Wednesday the guy said and she will have her first meal today.

Tinley Pick Ups Dscn0210
Pinstripe Het Ghost - needs a good name, he has escaped on us TWICE since Sunday. Won at Auction - from Rusty's Balls

Tinley Pick Ups Dscn0211
Male Yellow Belly - From Boas and Balls - won @ Auction

Tinley Pick Ups Dscn0212
Male Pastel 66% Het Ghost - from Ray Wilke (Flat Foot Reptiles) - won @ Auction

Tinley Pick Ups Dscn0213
Male Cinnamon 66% Het Ghost - from Ray Wilke (Flat Foot Reptiles) - won @ Auction -- No name given to this guy yet either and he is in deep shed... poor thing.

Will add picture of Albino girl we picked up from a guy Brandon Melvin when home and can take pic.. she is definately a hisser... open her tub and she hisses, touch her and she hisses, heck she will probably hiss if we talk about her

Last edited by smb2585 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can't spell even though I re-read it 4 times before posting.. DUH)
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Tinley Pick Ups Dscn0214

This guy is something else... he likes to wrap around EVERYTHING. he escaped on Sunday Night/Monday Morning and I found him wrapped around my backpack strap Monday Morning when we were about to leave.. I had to unwind him as he wasnt budging... and everytime he gets near ANYTHING he wraps up around it in a ball... it's cute and I guess it's his own trait

Tinley Pick Ups Dscn0215

These are the 4 that we picked up at the auction all together... so glad we look that little tank that we had as we didn't plan on really picking up more than the Albino and maybe one more... but it worked out good for us.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm

all vary nice, like the pied, not too much white.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am

SMD58

I thought I was the only one... Only one that prefered low white pieds to high white pieds...
Seems everyone wants a high white pied NOT me If I wanted a high white snake Id go for a BEL... I'll take a low white pied ANYDAY...

Now on to the op SWEEET PICKUP'S.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 am

Yea the guy had a pied with the normal head and all white for the same price but we wanted to see the patterning on it so we got the one we did... still thinking of calling the guy and getting the other one too but we want the BEL and looked at them at the show... we are gunna take our chances and try for one ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I wont be producing BEL's this year maybe later on this year... As I do want one I've switched up my plans at the last minute... Im sure before the months out I'll change them again though maybe Lmao
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Have you guys sexed the albino yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Focal X wrote:
Have you guys sexed the albino yet?

I hope so... otherwise you might end up with the opp. sex

I got taken like that at a show once... Now I'll probe/pop em right there in front of them to make sure on wether it's a male or female Im getting...
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:32 pm

We had 2 people sex it and they both said Female. Some guy in the parking lot with a load of BPs and then Rich Baker once we got in. So we have 2 girls and a boy now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:41 pm

We had 2 people sex it and they both said Female. Some guy in the parking lot with a load of BPs and then Rich Baker once we got in. So we have 2 girls and a boy now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Sweet deal then!! Just had to make sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:12 pm

VERY sweet deal... saw the same and some smaller for like double... $$ love when things go in our favor.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Awsome deal.... Yea at show's you can more less bargin with people... show em the cash in hand..
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:03 pm

This was outside the show. Found it on Fauna, Miles called the guy immediately, made a deal and picked up before we went in... dude was like "my girl doesnt want this one to go but.." I was like save the sob story dude and give it up already.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
SMD58

I thought I was the only one... Only one that prefered low white pieds to high white pieds...
Seems everyone wants a high white pied NOT me If I wanted a high white snake Id go for a BEL... I'll take a low white pied ANYDAY...

Now on to the op SWEEET PICKUP'S.... Laughing

the only all white snake i want is a BEL love the blue eyes, iam going to try to produce my own this year also. my only pied at this point is a leopard that has a white spot about the size of a marble.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Tinley Pick Ups Big_al10

Pic of the albino female we got, took it last night... she hissed everytime I touched her or moved her but after about 10 minutes of holding her she started to come out of her ball and started exploring and got mad when I put her back.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:02 pm

great looking snake.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm

She is shy... I dont think we really have picked a name for her yet?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Can't help with the name thing, Iam one of those people that dont name there snakes. Name my dogs, cat even my kids, only had a snake or too with names. They were like one named hollaween he was born on that day.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 pm

I like to name ours... except the 3 we are selling.. if I name them I get attached so I try not to mess with them at all.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Man she has some size!! Get that girl busy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tinley Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinley Pick Ups   Tinley Pick Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinley Pick Ups
Page 1 of 1