VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spring cleaning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Spring cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Spring cleaning   Spring cleaning EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:23 am

Been thining out some animals that not needed anymore. Mostly single gene males that have been replaced with doubles or more. Also had to get rid of my Hondos they were nice but I wanted to produce albino and it was not there. I'll replace them later down the road. Going to firm up breading plans this Monday and most likely thin out a few more. Working on improvements so the collection will grow to my BIG dreams.
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

Spring cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring cleaning   Spring cleaning EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:39 pm

well im looking fo a new addition.. what are you letting go if any
Back to top Go down
Don

Spring cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring cleaning   Spring cleaning EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Planning?! I've already got tons of locks including this one from this morning:

Spring cleaning DSC01498

Also had a Pied locking with a het pied this morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Spring cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring cleaning   Spring cleaning EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:32 pm

I like moving snakes that I don't need anymore. It's good to bring those up when I get called a snake hoarder Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Spring cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring cleaning   Spring cleaning EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 am

Ichopz
Probley just some normal females this round.

Don
I know iam a little slow, I always start about this time of year. Had a few last minite add ons and changed out some males and added female. Should be paired up tommrow. cheers

Nick
Had to let some go, sounds bad but I had too many that that did what I needed so I fired them. Still hard to do when you raise them from baby's.

Yes I forgot how to multi quote Angry

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Spring cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring cleaning   Spring cleaning EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Very true Steve! I sold my first ball python morph this summer but I couldn't have asked for a better home for him.

Also PMed you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

Spring cleaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring cleaning   Spring cleaning Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring cleaning
Page 1 of 1