VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' Empty
PostSubject: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Candling an albino clutch. The first appears to be an albino. The second appears to be a het with the same eyeless, perfect pattern as the sire (I'm hoping genetic). This is day 42 I think.

I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' Candle1

I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' Candle2
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:53 pm

It is so neat... saw this done in Maryland @ Rich Bakers. It was his first time candling that particular clutch.. I said bee and after it hatched I was right... LOVE it!! and no I couldnt imagine using a real candle either... I'd be afraid it would melt or catch fire??
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:24 am

It's really neat and helps ease the curiousity and premature cuts. I just have to learn to sex them with the flashlight, hmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 am

LOL good luck with that. Let me know how it works for you.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Yea if you can figure that out Nick... Lemme in on the secrect.... LMAO
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Could work as good as some of the people I've seen second. It's a boy six months latter it a girl. Opps
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm

LOL @ Steve... I would be sooo mad lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'   I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle' Empty

Back to top Go down

I couldn't imagine doing this with an actual 'candle'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: