VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newbie from New Yawk

Go down 
+3
ezekiel21
Focal
ladycrotalus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

Newbie from New Yawk Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:28 am

Just moved here from upstate new york, would like to find people to perhaps carpool to shows or to just talk about herps. I would also like to go out field herping sometime, anyone know of any good spots to find more than just garters?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ladycrotalus
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:32 am

Welcome to VaHerps!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 am

WELCOME!!!! Very Happy i am from new york.... lived all over orange county.
Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:36 am

ezekiel21 wrote:

St. Lawrence County here. Ever go to the White Plains Show?
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:37 am

ladycrotalus wrote:
ezekiel21 wrote:

St. Lawrence County here. Ever go to the White Plains Show?

yep Smile bout 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Welcome!!! So glad you could join us! You will love it here Wink

I dated a guy once from New Yawk... blah... but his family was awesome. Peekskill or whatever... anywho. WELCOME!

I'd say carpool with us sometime but we fight after about an hour in the car together over the radio and whoever is driving, they apparently are not a good driver lol... so Tinley next weekend is going to be a looooong drive.
Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 pm

smb2585 wrote:
Welcome!!! So glad you could join us! You will love it here Wink

I dated a guy once from New Yawk... blah... but his family was awesome. Peekskill or whatever... anywho. WELCOME!

I'd say carpool with us sometime but we fight after about an hour in the car together over the radio and whoever is driving, they apparently are not a good driver lol... so Tinley next weekend is going to be a looooong drive.

Yeah definitely blah about new york guys, that's why i landed me a virginian lol.

I am a super quiet person, especially in the car, ever since i was a kid, my parents had to keep double checking that they didn't forget me somewhere. If i am driving i am concentrating on the road, if i am a passenger i am concentrating on not throwing up.

If anyone wants to carpool in my car, its pretty cheap on gas, it only costs me about 70 to get here for the 10 hour drive from new york.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Welcome to the Forum...
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:57 pm

What kind of car do you have?? I need me one of them for Tinley cryingwithlaughter

Glad you found us! Looking forward to learning more about ya
Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:05 pm

smb2585 wrote:
What kind of car do you have?? I need me one of them for Tinley cryingwithlaughter

Glad you found us! Looking forward to learning more about ya

Chevy Aveo, its small so whomever car pools with me wants to buy a rack from a show, they are out of luck. tongue

I am an open book, ask anything.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm

OOh that was one of our rental options... I think we took the next size up and will probably get a Nissan Versa or Ford Focus but anything has to be better than my Honda Accord or his old beat up pick up truck lol. We did amazingly fit a rack system in my trunk from Manassas last year... and a Rack from Hamburg in April lol.

Back to top Go down
fuzz
Established Member+
Established Member+

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Well ladycrotalus see you found it! Welcome

Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 pm

fuzz wrote:
Well ladycrotalus see you found it! Welcome

Thanks for tellin me about the site.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Welcome,
Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 am

smd58 wrote:
Welcome,

Thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Yawk   Newbie from New Yawk Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from New Yawk
Page 1 of 1