VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tunes

Go down 
+3
Focal
Stray
smd58
7 posters
AuthorMessage
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Tunes   Tunes EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 pm

What do you listen to while cleaning. Iam old school rock, mixed up with some....queen pink floyd Rick James stones styxx
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm

I love classic rock like Zeppelin, Floyd, Bad Company, AC/DC, etc., but I'm also a huge metal/hardcore fan, so Upon a Burning Body, Deserters, Legend, Kingmaker, etc. Very Happy

I have to have music playing while I do stuff. Otherwise I go nuts bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:42 pm

iagree
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 am

Pink Floyd for the win!!! One of my top three.

When I work, I have to listen to metal. It's in my blood and the only thing that gets it moving Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:16 am

Pink Floyd is easily one of the greatest bands of all time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Nothing - we both talk to eachother and weigh the snakes and what not. Or BS or talk about getting bit... pretty boring I guess but we do it as a team effort and it's nice quality time.... i guess lol.
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm

rick james, odd future, nirvana, yo gotti.... my selection be kind of everywhere.. ipod goes on shuffle...lol
Back to top Go down
b_rickard
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Out of the Box with Paul Shugrue on NPR. Great show, he features local musicians and new albums. Pretty varied collection of music.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 pm

smb2585 wrote:
Nothing - we both talk to eachother and weigh the snakes and what not. Or BS or talk about getting bit... pretty boring I guess but we do it as a team effort and it's nice quality time.... i guess lol.

That would be nice, but in this house iam the only one that likes them. My grand doughter helps some times. But the wife just tolerates them for me.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:14 am

We work pretty good as a team. I take them out and hold them and weigh them, he cleans them but I leave him to lug the water bowls and clean/wash and refill them. I actually look forward to that time together and it's usually after our daughter is in bed so we don't have to worry about running to the other side of the house for something... makes the time go by.. and he wont clean without me in there because neither of us wants to get bit lol.
Back to top Go down
Don

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 am

Heck, my wife does as much cleaning if not more than I do. With adult, adolescent and baby snakes along with rats enough to feed the collection, it is a lot of cleaning and work. I'm glad she is there to help. My teenage daughter can sometimes be bribed into helping, but she does not like any of the snakes or rats. So, she washes bins and tubs (with rubber gloves on).
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:44 am

LOL - that's funny Don. We get my daughter to help us sometimes with getting paper towels and towels and drying bowls. She is 8 and here lately likes to complain about alot. I can't wait until she's a teen and I can give her real chores and not just simple ones like putting her clothes away. Next year we will have our hands full in the reptile room.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Adrian likes to mist the cages. He also keeps me company and let's me know if anyone is sneaking out when I'm servicing their cages Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunes   Tunes Empty

Back to top Go down

Tunes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: General Care Discussion-
Jump to: