VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snake skin in the ceiling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Snake skin in the ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Snake skin in the ceiling   Snake skin in the ceiling EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:55 pm

So I am sitting here at my desk minding my own business because it's a boring day and I have done everything I could do today work related. I get a page from upstairs from my general manager "hey Morbid??" and I sit there thinking to myself.. "just because I have snakes doesn't make me morbid... wtf" but I politely answered "yes sir?" and he replied "can you come upstairs to the conference room, I need to show you something" to which I immediately replied "is it a snake?! we have a snake?! I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!" and I sprint up the stairs... to find snake skin on the floor... they are replacing the ceiling tiles from where our roof used to leak and when they pulled down the old tiles they found rodent droppings and snake skin falling from above.. I took a couple of pictures. Too bad IDK what kinda snake it is... but anyway It's pretty cool... now they are all freaked out about a snake and it could be growing upstairs in the ceilings and wtf... and expect ME TO KNOW what kinda snake it is?? ahahaha.. I think the skin was approximately 16-20 inches long??... I took the snake skin and wrapped it around my bosses door handle to his office cryingwithlaughter

Snake skin in the ceiling Skin110

Snake skin in the ceiling Skin210

Snake skin in the ceiling Skin310
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Snake skin in the ceiling   Snake skin in the ceiling EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 am

The first picture looks like it had strips not bands or saddles, maybe a garter?
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Snake skin in the ceiling   Snake skin in the ceiling EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:44 pm

I dunno? It was just really interesting... I never thought about them being up in the ceiling tiles lol... but I guess anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Snake skin in the ceiling   Snake skin in the ceiling EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 pm

When I had a store we had not one but two black rat get in through the a/c. And not small one, they were both over 4 feeet.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Snake skin in the ceiling   Snake skin in the ceiling EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:08 am

Lol yikes. Im not so much scared as i am nervous for if it appears and they call pest control people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake skin in the ceiling   Snake skin in the ceiling Empty

Back to top Go down

Snake skin in the ceiling
Page 1 of 1