VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giving back to the community

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

Giving back to the community Empty
PostSubject: Giving back to the community   Giving back to the community EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:01 pm

I am not a professional photographer, at best I am an accomplished amateur, at worst, someone who simply likes taking pics.
In order to give back to the hobby that I enjoy so much, I'm happy to take pics of your critters, no charge. Samples of what I have done in the past can be found in the picture forum here.
My gear is somewhat portable so I can come to you if you are nearby (read: Richmond)
I can print the pics out, up to 13"x19", but that will cost you, otherwise, digital images are free.

Drop me a line and let's talk it over.
Back to top Go down
http://plaguedbethyangel.blogspot.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Giving back to the community   Giving back to the community EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Do you have photos that may be used on products for our store?
Back to top Go down
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

PostSubject: Re: Giving back to the community   Giving back to the community EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Currently just the three snake pics you see on the image forum, if you need something special shot, I'm happy to try my hand.
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Giving back to the community   Giving back to the community EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 am

id love to get some pics of my bp.. atleast better than my phone.. lol
Back to top Go down
attack_donut
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
attack_donut

PostSubject: Re: Giving back to the community   Giving back to the community EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:57 am

Drop me a line ichopz and let's see what we can set up.
erikcsvensson (at) gmail (dot) (com)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving back to the community   Giving back to the community Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving back to the community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Local Discussions :: 
Richmond
-
Jump to: