VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

September Herp of the Month Candidates

Go down 
+5
smd58
David_Means
leftoflarry
BurmeseQueen
Focal
9 posters

September: Herp of the Month
BurmeseQueen
September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap5%September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
leftoflarry
September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap50%September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
David_Means
September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap25%September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
smd58
September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap10%September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Jaded_Heart
September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap5%September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
kittiekat149
September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_lcap0%September Herp of the Month Candidates Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
allaboutthekings
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

September Herp of the Month Candidates Empty
PostSubject: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Here we go for September!!

No theme this month. Go hog-wild!

Ever-changing Rules:

You can change your vote at any time.

Your photo entry CANNOT be changed after it has been posted. ONLY ONE PICTURE PER MEMBER.

The sooner you get your photo up in the beginning of the month, the higher the visibility and more votes

The photographer should own the picture. Photo's stolen off the internet will not be accepted. Pictures of wildlife, museums, zoo's, field collections, and aquariums are fine, as long as they were taken by you.

Voting starts at the beginning of the month and ends at the end of the month. Winner is chosen the first day of the next month

Please DO NOT post unless you are posting a picture. Off topic posts will be removed.

Ready set go!!

Last edited by Focal on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
BurmeseQueen
Established Member
Established Member
BurmeseQueen

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Baby picture of Fyodor. African Rock Python.

September Herp of the Month Candidates HPIM5090
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm

So i didn't take this picture, but I had a professional photographer do it of my snake. I was there and helped with the set ups at his home studio. Smile

This is my long nose viper (Vipera ammodytes)

September Herp of the Month Candidates Img_4311
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
David_Means
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:48 am

Bar-Neck Scrub Python

September Herp of the Month Candidates 069
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Bunch of hogs.
September Herp of the Month Candidates DSC00282
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:11 pm

September Herp of the Month Candidates Iris6-17-128
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Dalek on a Dalek

September Herp of the Month Candidates DSCN1985
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Uh, these pictures are great. So great that I may not even vote because I like each and every one. In that sense, you guys suck for posting these great photos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 am

September Herp of the Month Candidates 148
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Herp of the Month Candidates   September Herp of the Month Candidates Empty

Back to top Go down

September Herp of the Month Candidates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: