VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Odd Pastel's...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Ok Now I know some of us have a few pastel's in our collection that simply stand out.....

Here's one of mine she get's brighter with each shed and the blushing on her get's lighter... When I first got her I thought she was a Super as her head was a little more faded ( She grew out of that But the blushing in her black markings on her body get brighter and more faded with each shed ) I know she's only a normal Pastel but...

Now on to the pic's

Odd Pastel's... Mo_pic10

Odd Pastel's... Mo_pic11

Odd Pastel's... Mo_pic12

Odd Pastel's... Mo_pic13

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:34 pm

She's nice!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Odd Pastel's... Img_0010

Odd Pastel's... Img_0011

Not the best pictures but oh well... I love our pastel... she gets prettier with each shed too... at first she was all boring like but we need to get a more recent photo as she shed last week and is brighter now.
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:46 pm

i have two pastels that get brighter everytime too i love em
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 pm

smb2585 wrote:
Odd Pastel's... Img_0010

Odd Pastel's... Img_0011

Not the best pictures but oh well... I love our pastel... she gets prettier with each shed too... at first she was all boring like but we need to get a more recent photo as she shed last week and is brighter now.

I like her high yellow's... You should send her this way Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Great looking snake.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:05 am

Nooo she's my baby lol. We got her in a deal with a rack we got from Outback Reptiles last year at the Manassas show. She is stunning... I am gunna try to get newer/better pics this weekend..
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 am

Picture are not my cup of tea, a friend says to use the mirco setting on the cammra and some nateral light and he uses a piece of med color slate.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Ill have to try that, I used my ipod for that one but our room doesnt have great lighting in it.. hmm. Ill see what I can come up with this weekend though.

I am not a good photographer lol.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm not either... that and the fact the camera Im using is only 5 mega pixels smh... Gotta get me a better cam I did pick up one of Cl... Got taken for a sucker on that deal the camera worked fine until I left the screen went fuzzy n black the camera works the screen just doesn't show you the picture go figure so you have to take the picture's load them up to the computer before you can see what they look like... hahaha it's all good though next one I buy is gonna have to be brand new
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:26 pm

I got a new camera for Christmas but it's hard to get the settings to work good with the lighting in the room... its such a pain in the butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd Pastel's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Pastel's...   Odd Pastel's... Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd Pastel's...
Page 1 of 1