VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i cant believe....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 pm

i cant believe i never posted in this part of the forum.....

Hi, the names Ryan. I have been in the forum for a cuple of weeks now. Im absolutely, unbelievably, freakishly in love with reptiles, I dont know what I would do if I didnt have them. I currently own 15 ball pythons (spiders, normals, pastels, albino, ghost, etc), i have two bearded dragons, two leopard geckos, two chameleons, a tree frog names heffner and a painted turtle.... and i dont plan on stopping there, lol. I am very happy to have found a local group like this.... its nice to have somewhere to go and talk about my reptiles where i wont be talking to myself because everyone got grossed out and left me, lol.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Welcome Smile Glad you posted!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:47 pm

ezekiel21 wrote:
I currently own 15 ball pythons (spiders, normals, pastels, albino, ghost, etc), i have two bearded dragons, two leopard geckos, two chameleons, a tree frog names heffner and a painted turtle.....

You forgot the chihuahua Very Happy

Welcome Ryan!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: lmao   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

i did forget my largest rat, lol. i didnt mention any of "our" mammals..... not a big fur fan
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:57 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:05 pm

lol aww I love my Cats... well mine... not so much my daughters... shes "special" in her own way... is deathly afraid of everyone except me and my kid... even though the boyfriends been living with us for 3 yrs she still runs and hides from him or runs when she sees him or hears his voice... my cats just a lazy *** and sits in the same spot by my bedroom window on his blanket covered in cat nip and wishes he was outside. They are still part of the family.. but I am not a huge dog lover... really hate that they sniff, lick, and slobber everywhere...
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:09 pm

well...... i have two dogs, a chi and a husky. i have 3 cats, 5 mice (not including the babies) 2 rats, 4 gerbils and...... whatever is coming next, lol. i hate furry things, except for my rodents.... i love rodents. id rather feed the dogs to the snakes sometimes.........
jk Smile

Last edited by ezekiel21 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 pm

well welcome.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm

thank you guys for the warm welcome.... i really am super stoked (does anyone actually use that word.....) that we have a local forum, this is awesome.... great job nick!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:11 am

I used stoked on a regular basis... along with a few other words that probably arent used much so no worries Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i cant believe.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant believe....   i cant believe.... Empty

Back to top Go down

i cant believe....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: