VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Route 10 Show: All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vferra7777

Route 10 Show:  All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED Empty
PostSubject: Route 10 Show: All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED   Route 10 Show:  All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Thank you to Chesterfield County, my employer, for getting everything done quickly. ALL FEES required by the county will be included into the table fee. There will be NO other fees or taxes etc FROM any vendors. Troy and I have taken care of all permits and liceses and all is GREEN. Contract signed, fees paid. We are on and ON TARGET for a fantastic event right in the middle of Chesterfield county.

ALL VENDORS, feel free to come, enjoy and sell like any other show. We expect a large gate and hope to grow, with all of your help here and East ward. Thank you all very much for being so understanding while we steadied ourselves. We now have the stability that we lacked at the "Old Blockbuster".

Please send me ideas for raffles, this is cause for a CELEBRATION!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtheark.com
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Route 10 Show: All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED   Route 10 Show:  All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Awesome! I wish I had the time off from work to attend the upcoming show. Do you have the show dates listed somewhere?
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
vferra7777

PostSubject: Future Dates   Route 10 Show:  All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Assuming that July 15th goes well, no liability issues, Troy and I will figure out the remainder of our dates for 2012 then move to 2013. Fingers crossed!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtheark.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 10 Show: All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED   Route 10 Show:  All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED Empty

Back to top Go down

Route 10 Show: All paperwork, fees and licensure COMPLETED
Page 1 of 1