VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel Empty
PostSubject: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:35 am

Well here is what a Josie Combo Looks Like.....

Josie X Virgin Pastel. One Egg, One Baby, One Amazing Combo.....

I never expected a Josie Pastel to look like this....

This was made one of the only people to Stand Behind My Project...... Bob O'Brein

Enjoy

PS: Good Josie Ball Python If You Have Not Heard Of It!!!

One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel IMG_0844
One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel IMG_0842
One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel IMG_0841
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:37 am

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:40 am

What a great out come, congrats
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:41 am

Look's great Joe!!!! Congrats
Back to top Go down
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:51 am

Oh By The Way SMD58 has one.... Josie Balls are now ....$$k single Gene Smile

Last edited by JoeEllisReptiles on Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:57 am

JoeEllisReptiles wrote:
Oh By The Way SMD58 has one.... Josie Balls are now 10k single Gene Smile

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

I know I'll be kicking myself in the ______ for awhile for taking the cash from someone else over the trade for the josie ball from you before they kicked off... smfh smfh Facepalm Facepalm

Once again cheers cheers cheers cheers CONGRATS JOE!!!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:15 am

JoeEllisReptiles wrote:
Oh By The Way SMD58 has one.... Josie Balls are now 10k single Gene Smile

And it was paired with a pastel also, waiting on eggs.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:18 pm

man, nice! and to think you thought it was just an odd looking normal at first, now its making these!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel   One Of A Kind!!!  Pastel Josie Ball Python........  Josie X Virgin Pastel Empty

Back to top Go down

One Of A Kind!!! Pastel Josie Ball Python........ Josie X Virgin Pastel
Page 1 of 1