VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jakethesnake
jakethesnake

Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!   Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:35 am

Had to rescue a snapping turtle yesterday. I'm trying to post Pics and a Vid. Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! 7279522548http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris5704/7279521584/http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris5704/7279521584/
Back to top Go down
jakethesnake
jakethesnake

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!   Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:39 am

FYI, He is safe and sound back at his home in the swamp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!   Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

That's awesome! Snappers are definitely my favorite and were my first pet turtle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!   Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:24 pm

snappers are pretty cool, i catch babies around my house all the time, i like box turtles and painted turtles better though... and speaking of turtles watch thiss!!!! haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y
Back to top Go down
jakethesnake
jakethesnake

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!   Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:38 am

They are a bit too angry for me... I'd rather deal with a big snake, but whatever it takes to keep em safe. Funny video...Kid likes Turtles.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!   Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:36 am

We have a two acre pond and another smaller pond and we have massive snappers! They are humongous, and horribly mean, but for the lilfe of me I like them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!   Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a strange visitor at the house yesterday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Turtle/Tortoise/Amphibian Discussion-
Jump to: