VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)

Go down 
+4
Focal
smd58
leftoflarry
Jaded_Heart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) Empty
PostSubject: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Hey all, my name is Jennifer, I recently joined up here and am thrilled to be able to connect with like-minded folks in the state!

My non-herp hobbies are still very animal based, I groom dogs for a living and usually love it Wink I am also involved casually in canine shows and activities.

I also love "human" stuff LoL, movies, hiking (okay not fair there, that usually turns INTO Herping!), amusement parks, the beach when I feel like a road trip! I grew up down at the beach actually, I only moved up north late last year! OHHH BOY do I miss the beach!

As far as herps, I have a collection of 12 corn snakes, a Woma, and an Albino CA King.

My interests are everything LoL, but really love my snakes, colubrids, Corn Snakes and their Genetics, boas/pythons, really love hogs! Also have a major passion for beardies.

New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) Fabio2-29-12
New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) Pirate2-28-122
New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) Tekno4-5-125
New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) VforVendetta4-7-12
New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) 3-15-12
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am

Welcome, got some good looking snakes
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 am

Welcome!! Love the woma!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 am

That Woma is AWESOME!!!!! I have a couple of corn snakes. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Jaded_Heart
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Jaded_Heart

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks all, "Kalti" (The Woma) has been a long-time dream snake of mine. I first saw this particular snake at Headhunter Reptiles back in July of last year. I wanted him then but was unable to get him at that time. Believe it or not 7 MONTHS later, I am ready and go back to see if Chris at Headhunter has any woma's left, and sure enough he's still got MY boy!! Well as you see the rest is history and he really is a fantastic snake.

Both Kalti, and my Kingsnake (Mishka) are just pets. My corn snakes on the other hand, are breeders and future breeders.

Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/PrymalReptile
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 am

Welcome!

Your snakes are beautiful. I especially love that blood red. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
fuzz
Established Member+
Established Member+

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:21 pm

WELCOME!!
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi! Beautiful snakes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)   New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member in Northern VA (PIC HEAVY)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: