VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

large rats for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

large rats for sale Empty
PostSubject: large rats for sale   large rats for sale EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 am

im about to re due my rats and start with some fresh ones. i have some large rats that are big hit me up if interested
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: large rats for sale   large rats for sale EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 am

im kinda intersted, shouldi shoot you a pm?
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: large rats for sale   large rats for sale EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 am

they are older and breeding has slowed down dramatically 2 a piece sound good? i have 8 or 9
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: large rats for sale   large rats for sale EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am

whats your m/f ratio? and my goal wasto breed themfor feeders. how many offspring should they give me? like what has your outcomes with them been? i can always just buy another female if i need to i guess
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: large rats for sale   large rats for sale EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 pm

they would be better for large snake food they are old probably around the 2 to 3 year range. i wouldnt recommend them as breeders. they dont generally live much longer than that. i dont hav any snakes large enough to take them down. i havent seen any babies for at least a month or so and its been few and far between
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: large rats for sale   large rats for sale EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm

oh true. im not sure how much it would cost me to drive to gloucester lol. i am suppoesed to be picking up a 4 year old normal soon and shes like 4 feet so im sure she could whoof em down but im not sure if it would be cheaper to just get them from a local pet store? idunno i'll see.
Back to top Go down
allaboutthekings
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
allaboutthekings

PostSubject: Re: large rats for sale   large rats for sale EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:07 pm

i go herping out your way from time to time. not sure when my next herp trip will b that will bring me ur way but ya never know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: large rats for sale   large rats for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

large rats for sale
Page 1 of 1