VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clown Vs. Pied

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Clown Vs. Pied  Empty
PostSubject: Clown Vs. Pied    Clown Vs. Pied  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Which do you prefer and why?

I prefer Clowns to Pieds... As many only produce are offer High White Pied's, Yes dont get me wrong there beautiful animals non the less I find the Clown's more interesting.... Killer Clown is where it's at Laughing ( I'm aiming to produce Killer Clowns within the next 2 year's...

Pieds are ok But I prefer Low White Pied's compared to High White Pied's as if I wanted a High White snake I'd get a BEL Laughing I do plan on producing BEL's hopefully this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Clown Vs. Pied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown Vs. Pied    Clown Vs. Pied  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm

wow that s a hard one. I like pieds myself and perfer that they be 50/50 or close to it .I like the contrast. that said clowns are getting my attaction lately. And for the same resion the contrast in the colors. And is there a spell check here that i don't see?
Back to top Go down
Don

Clown Vs. Pied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown Vs. Pied    Clown Vs. Pied  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Pied's all the way. I've got Lesser Het Pieds to make Lesser Pieds, breeding a pied to a spider for a spied project, am working on Albino Pied (DH) this year and will work on Axanthic Pied (DH) coming up. I love pieds. I also like Clowns and am thinking of working them into my plans for clown pieds! Pieds Pieds Pieds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

Clown Vs. Pied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown Vs. Pied    Clown Vs. Pied  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

Not sure I can pick but if I had to I would probably go with clown. I bought a clown to work into my DH albino pied project. Can you say albino clown pied?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Clown Vs. Pied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown Vs. Pied    Clown Vs. Pied  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

zues wrote:
Not sure I can pick but if I had to I would probably go with clown. I bought a clown to work into my DH albino pied project. Can you say albino clown pied?
Now that sounds cool. has anyone done that yet?
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

Clown Vs. Pied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown Vs. Pied    Clown Vs. Pied  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't think it has been done yet but I'm sure someone is years ahead of me on that project. A triple recessive snake is YEARS in the making with an incredible amount of luck mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clown Vs. Pied  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown Vs. Pied    Clown Vs. Pied  Empty

Back to top Go down

Clown Vs. Pied
Page 1 of 1