VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Snake Shipping????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

Snake Shipping???? Empty
PostSubject: Snake Shipping????   Snake Shipping???? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:38 am

I'd like to know where I can order material to ship a snake (Ball Python) and who do I ship it with
From Norfolk/Hampton Roads area?
I need some hints, advice or even names from shippers?
Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Snake Shipping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake Shipping????   Snake Shipping???? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 pm

I'd go with ShipYourReptiles. Their website will walk you through step by step how to pack and then will sell you a label for Fed Ex cheaper than Fed Ex will. You can get your supplies from them too. It's cheaper to buy in bulk (10 boxes, 10 heatpacks, 10 snake bags, etc) but they sell single use kits as well.

You should take the snake (boxed up) to the world shipping center at the Norfolk airport. They are open until 8pm which is later than everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Don

Snake Shipping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake Shipping????   Snake Shipping???? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 pm

I double Brian's suggestion. SYR is a great company and I've shipped many snakes through them, all over the country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Sponsored content

Snake Shipping???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake Shipping????   Snake Shipping???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Snake Shipping????
Page 1 of 1