VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first bite ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:13 pm

well in the 5 years ive had ball pythons i just got bit for the first time!!!!! lol! hes always been alitte pissy and hissy but i pulled him out to check him out a few min ago and he is very heavliy blued. guess it was my fault for messin with him, it didnt hurt and only drew a tiny bit of blood just thought it was worth mentioning. Good day
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

AHHHH I haven't been bit yet... sometimes I think I should just do it and get it over with... I have been struck at a few times but always manage to get my hand/arm away fast enough... LOL my cat clawed me this morning when I was rough housing with him before work... I hear the bite doesn't hurt, just the motion of striking is a bit scary.... gah.... I have seen people get bit and they act like they didn't even feel it...
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 pm

yea really no pain he caught my middle finger but it wasnt like a im gonna eat you bite it was more like im pissed leave me the f alone bite, just thought it was intresting
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 pm

I've been bit a few time from Bp's Burm's Blood's Boa's and a few other species LoL the bite really doesn't hurt it's more the shock of gettin bit Laughing Even though a 9 foot burm does do a lil damage Laughing half the fun of keeping em I guess
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:38 pm

i know thats right, and it most def shocked me cause i had him in my hand and was talking to my girlfriend and was paying him no attention at all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:04 pm

I have the most fiestiest little cinny ball. He will strike over and over and over to no end. All 100ish grams of him, lol. I enjoy that more than watching them eat but the more I handle him, the more tame he gets 😢 No once he gets big, that's another story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Focal X wrote:
I have the most fiestiest little cinny ball. He will strike over and over and over to no end. All 100ish grams of him, lol. I enjoy that more than watching them eat but the more I handle him, the more tame he gets 😢 No once he gets big, that's another story.

Nick you have to look at the bright side to thing's a 4-6 foot Bp is much easier to get by than a 10-13 foot Burm Laughing
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 pm

LOL our male pin was the first one to REALLY strike at me... I immediately wanted to sell him, like instantly put him online like he had to go NOW. but then I went back and picked his *** right up and weighed him and took pictures lol... and now he is just as calm as ever...

Our female bee we just got a couple of weeks ago struck at me the other day... stupid me picked her up right after we fed her to fix her tub and make it a little more neater and she wacked my hand but didn't bite, she hissed and then her head launched and hit my hand... but shes kinda.... special Wink
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:26 pm

smb2585 wrote:
LOL our male pin was the first one to REALLY strike at me... I immediately wanted to sell him, like instantly put him online like he had to go NOW. but then I went back and picked his *** right up and weighed him and took pictures lol... and now he is just as calm as ever...

Our female bee we just got a couple of weeks ago struck at me the other day... stupid me picked her up right after we fed her to fix her tub and make it a little more neater and she wacked my hand but didn't bite, she hissed and then her head launched and hit my hand... but shes kinda.... special Wink

HAHA! Was that the big girl you just got?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 pm

mmhmm. gunna breed her one time... see how she does and probably sell her... Miles kinda wants to sell her now but then we wont have a female for this season...
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 pm

if you do breed her this season keep me in mind for a female pastel please!!!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:40 pm

absolutely. We are probably breeding her to our Pinstripe so we will see what the outcome is.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
I've been bit a few time from Bp's Burm's Blood's Boa's and a few other species LoL the bite really doesn't hurt it's more the shock of gettin bit Laughing Even though a 9 foot burm does do a lil damage Laughing half the fun of keeping em I guess
I agree it is more shock affraid
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 pm

... Weird to say but getting bit doesn't bother me Last time I got bit ( By the Albino Green I WAS AT FAULT )
I was going to feed her I unhinged the door's she came out I usualy throw the rat in with my right hand She was comming out I went to push her back in ( with my right hand I figure she thought the rat was there I didn't grab the rat yet as the Albino Green was comming out her cage ) and she got my right hand wrapped up around it... I had a friend here he flipped out he said man what the **** what do you want me to do I said Im fine as I just kept unwraping her from my arm I told him most ppl flip out and that's when things get worse IMO anyway just calm and you'll be ok

the first thing that came to my mind after getting bit was damn it why didn't I get a picture of her bitting me smfh next time I will Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 pm

the only other time i ever got bit was when i was a little boy, my dad had a wild caught corn snake that was pretty large(for a corn) and he was holding it and i wasnt pay attention to it and kinda darted around my dad and the damn thing bit me right on my nose and wouldnt let go lol! i was only 8 or 9 years old and ofcoarse i was crying and wigging out, but as i look back on it now i bet it would have made for a great picture too
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:53 pm

byrd'sballs wrote:
the only other time i ever got bit was when i was a little boy, my dad had a wild caught corn snake that was pretty large(for a corn) and he was holding it and i wasnt pay attention to it and kinda darted around my dad and the damn thing bit me right on my nose and wouldnt let go lol! i was only 8 or 9 years old and ofcoarse i was crying and wigging out, but as i look back on it now i bet it would have made for a great picture too

lol! I'm sorry but it's lol!
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:56 pm

yes it is every time i mention the word snake my dad brings it up and laughs almost to the point of tears just imagine the secne a 8 year old maybe 4 ft tall jumping up and down waveing my arms and crying with a 6ft red snake hanging from his face, i would have been laughing then if it was me.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:05 am

It's good to see you have a sense of humor about it though
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 am

i mean what else are you gonna do about other then laugh, if you play in the street your gonna get hit by a car sooner or later, same goes with snakes i know its part of the fun of keeping them and i really dont mind. But this is why i dont keep hots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first bite ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bite ever   first bite ever Empty

Back to top Go down

first bite ever
Page 1 of 1