VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family sucks.....

Go down 
+6
Cp3_Pythons
smd58
MADKATTER
dj6884
Focal
ezekiel21
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Well I just found out that my grandfather, who I was very close to, died TWO DAYS AGO!! Two freaking days..... And no one thought to call me, not my dad or my half brother or half sister. How f***ed up is that? The funeral is this Thursday in New York and now I have to ATTEMPT to get leave approved. I hope this day gets better.....
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Oh, and the ONLY reason I found out was because my wife saw it on Facebook..... Thank you FB.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Holy crap. Sorry to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:59 pm

im sorry im praying for ya to get some leave
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Focal wrote:
Holy crap. Sorry to hear.

dj6884 wrote:
im sorry im praying for ya to get some leave

thank you both. keep up the prayer, cause its not looking promising. we already have two people out as it is and our "policy" is one out at a time.... if i leave it will be three and as of now there is no one else that is here that can cover for me.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 pm

sorry for your loss, good luck on the leave.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Very sorry for your loss... I agree family does suck at times... I'll keep you in my prayers...
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 pm

smd58 wrote:
sorry for your loss, good luck on the leave.

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
Very sorry for your loss... I agree family does suck at times... I'll keep you in my prayers...

Thanks guys. well, good news..... both of the people that were on leave came back from leave so i would be able to be there for the funeral. my coworkers arent as cold hearted as i thought they were, lol.
Back to top Go down
Don

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Great news on the leave. Travel safely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 pm

im glad you were able to take leave keeping you and the family in our prayers
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Good, have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Family does suck and that's totally f*d up!

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get approved for leave.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 am

Yeah, my BF's gma died and all the people at work are giving him a hard time for taking time off to go to her funeral in Maine. What's the deal these days?
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 am

Glad leave was approved Ryan - Hope everything goes well for you. Family does suck sometimes and what happened was F'd up. Good Luck on your travels and be safe
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Well, I'm back. Everything went....... Well, I suppose. Thank you all, I appreciate the comments. I'm glad I'm back though, I thought my wife would have killed all the snakes by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family sucks..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family sucks.....   Family sucks..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Family sucks.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: