VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Willoughby Bay!

Go down 
+6
smd58
dj6884
leftoflarry
ClarkeReptiles
Focal
riserax
10 posters
AuthorMessage
riserax
riserax

Hello from Willoughby Bay! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Hello!
I'm Riserax (that's Rih-sir-axe), and I'm a herpaholic. My passion burns for just about any animal on the planet though, from reptiles to even mosquitoes. I find it all fascinating and deserving of compassion.
I have chose to dedicate most of my squishy brain matter to the care of bloods/stps and I can offer a lot of advice for those seeking it. I have also kept notaeus, red tails/balls/burms/rocks (who hasn't?) and random varanids. I look forward to meeting more local herpers, because as we all know, we kick ***! Wink :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Welcome!! Took you long enough Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome, my fellow metal head! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:40 pm

welcome fellow wiloby neighbor:)
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:07 am

Welcome! ^_^
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Welcome, Salve, Guten Tag, Bonjour and all that good stuff.. we should have a Willoughby Herp Party some time.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Willoughby Bay!   Hello from Willoughby Bay! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Willoughby Bay!
Page 1 of 1