VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.

Go down 
+2
byrd'sballs
Focal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. Empty
PostSubject: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 pm

654 grammers so she's got a nice little head start.

Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. MojaveF

Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Thanks. I love her blushing. I only had one other light mojave like this and Clarence has it now Very Happy

This girl is most likely going with my black pastel (and another male TBD) if she's up to size by Jan-Feb. She's an 09 that has been fed very slow, but consistent, so I know she has very little fat reserves which is a plus.

I still need a dark, dark one for my albino.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:48 pm

i have a rather dark female that may not be up to size this year but ill slut her out if she is lol!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Heck yeah. Albino mojaves or cherry bombs would be the awesomeness! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Focal X on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:09 pm

yea id like to have one for sure
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 pm

Yea I'd like to have one too lol. I don't think our girl is all THAT dark.. but she wont be up to size either. She was approx 450grams last night
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Focal X wrote:
Thanks. I love her blushing. I only had one other light mojave like this and Clarence has it now Very Happy

This girl is most likely going with my black pastel (and another male TBD) if she's up to size by Jan-Feb. She's an 09 that has been fed very slow, but consistent, so I know she has very little fat reserves which is a plus.

I still need a dark, dark one for my albino.

That I do Nick Laughing he is a stunner by the way what are you doing getting my package's 😢 Laughing Sweet pick up Nick
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:16 pm

great looking snake. lots of ways you can go with that.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks guys. She'll be here next wednesday and I'll take some more pics.
Back to top Go down
reaperreptiles
reaperreptiles

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:39 pm

very nice, pretty pretty Very Happy wish i had the room to get into balls Laughing but alas, i cannot.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. Mojoma14

Here he is Nick Very Happy He has NO black on him at ALL Very Happy

Imma grab a pic of one of my Mojo Female's she's Dark with light blushing...

Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Here's the female ( One of them ) She's in shed so she look's browner in color than usual... she's almost jet black in color with faded white blushing between her marking's going down her body

she shed's every three weeks... like clock work Laughing and aint to fond of picture's

Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. 1fmmoj10

Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. 2fmmoj10

Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. 3fmmoj10
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:21 am

Looks good C!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Focal X wrote:
Looks good C!

Thanks Nick still love how light the mojo girl in the fist post is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.   Woohoo!  Look what I just ordered for $300. Empty

Back to top Go down

Woohoo! Look what I just ordered for $300.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: