VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why does this always happen???

Go down 
+3
answerinbelle
ClarkeReptiles
ezekiel21
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Why does this always happen??? Empty
PostSubject: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 am

I go to the pet store to pass some time with the wife and then the next thing I know I'm setting up a bunny cage and she is outside walking a cute little rabbit. Yes walking it, like a dog...... Here is a pic of her.

Why does this always happen??? D18f2a3f
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am

Aw she's cute! Though....I've never seen anyone actually WALK their pet bunny.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 am

ClarkeReptiles wrote:
Aw she's cute! Though....I've never seen anyone actually WALK their pet bunny.

Neither have I, neither have I. I jokingly suggested it to my wife..... Now she is walking it in the back yard.
Back to top Go down
answerinbelle

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 am

Awww. I had a friend back in high school who walked her bunny. Some bunnies like it, others get scared.
What is bunny's name and gender?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 am

Did you get the brush to do its hair, they have there own line of hair products also. bunnys is a big market.
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 am

I've walked many rabbits..... from the freezer, to the sink, and then to the snake's enclosure.

Cute rabbit!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 am

Very neat! I love everything about bunnies except the little nuggets they leave behind. Are they litter box trainable?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

smd58 wrote:
Did you get the brush to do its hair, they have there own line of hair products also. bunnys is a big market.

LMAO

jw wrote:
I've walked many rabbits..... from the freezer, to the sink, and then to the snake's enclosure.

Cute rabbit!

Thanks, I'm not a fan but the wife wanted it. It is pretty cute though Very Happy

Focal wrote:
Very neat! I love everything about bunnies except the little nuggets they leave behind. Are they litter box trainable?

My friend had 3 that were all litter trained, ima work on it.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Very cute! I love rabbits, I have had several, but a Netherland Dwarf named Pops was my baby. They are easily litterbox trained, and I have walked them before, but non of mine really cared to be outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen???   Why does this always happen??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does this always happen???
Page 1 of 1